[CentOS] OT: Racoon with virtual ip (roadwarrior client)

mike.redan at bell.ca mike.redan at bell.ca
Thu May 24 16:38:44 UTC 2007

> > carlopmart wrote:
> >>  Somebody can explains me how can I configure ipsec-tools
> package to
> >> use private virtual ip address as an openswan does or some
> doc/howto
> >> about it??
> >>
> >>  I have seen this howto, but doesn't works for me:
> >>
> >>  http://www.howtoforge.com/racoon_roadwarrior_vpn

Thanks Michael, I have seen before but this docs doesn't explains how to
use a
virtual ip to connect via ipsec ...

Would you be able to post your racoon configuration, maybe which version
of ipsec-tools you are using, and maybe some error messages?

It can be pretty easy to make little mistakes which will make this not
work.

Cheers,
Mike