[CentOS] The CentOS Project at Linux Tag 2007

Johnny Hughes

Wed May 30 04:48:51 UTC 2007

LinuxTag 2007, the World's #1 Linux Expo and Conference, takes place in
Berlin from the 30th of May until 2nd of June 2007. LinuxTag - since its
beginning in 1996 - has been organized by a team of volunteers as a
meeting point for Developers, commercial Linux Vendors and Users. This
year's LinuxTag stands under the motto "Where .COM meets .ORG".

The CentOS project will be represented at LinuxTag 2007 by four of our
Core Development Team members (Lance Davis, Ralph Angenendt, Dag Wieers
and Daniel De Kok) as well as by members of the CentOS community from
Europe.

The CentOS project will have a booth at LinuxTag (Booth 35 in Hall 12),
where we will present our newest Release: CentOS 5. You can also see
presentations about Xen, using CentOS 4.5 running inside of CentOS 5.
Also some nice 3D graphics with compiz on the CentOS Desktop.

We're open for discussions about our project, Enterprise Distributions
in general and would like to answer any questions you have about our
project.

So if you are in Berlin and can attend LinuxTag - please feel free to
join us at the CentOS booth.

Website:
http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/

Map: