[CentOS] tftp-server

Radek Bursztynowski

radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Sat Nov 3 22:00:56 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have just installed Centos 5 and I have some problem with tftp-server.
I use the same configuration like with Centos 4.4. With Centos 4.4
everything works properly.

With Centos 5 DHCP server sends IP address to the client and client is
booting. I can see:

TFTP prefix: /lts/2.6.20.9-ltsp-1/
Trying to load: pxelinux.cfg/01-00-0c-29-62-e2-ed
Trying to load: pxelinux.cfg/C0A8001D

(several trials of loading and at the end I receive:

# boot:

When I switch dhcp and tftp servers to Centos 4.4 (using the same config
files) everything comes back to the order.

What can I do with Centos 5 to fix this problem?

Best regards
Radek Bursztynowski