[CentOS] Open Source CPanel equivalent for CentOS?

Eric B.

ebenze at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 02:41:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a solid, reliable Open Source equivalent
of Cpanel/Plesk that I can run on my CentOS boxes.  I've done some searching
around and find a bunch of them which seem to have stopped or stalled
development, but I am figuring that there has got to be a strong market /
demand for something out there.

Is anyone using something secure, solid and complete?  I don't need
something for users to sign up themselves online, but would like something
to give them abilities to administer their own domains.  I am more than
happy to move my entire existing mail  server and accounts to something new
if I can give my users this ability.

Thanks!

Eric