[CentOS] Pre-built kernel 2.6.20 for CentOS 5?

Holtz,Robert Robert.Holtz at edwardjones.com
Wed Nov 14 15:15:22 UTC 2007

Agreed.

It's not a one way trip ... you can always revert back.

 If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward Jones, please send this request to messages at edwardjones.com.  You must include the e-mail address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications.  For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure