[CentOS] phpmyadmin on centos 4

umair shakil umairshakeel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 05:20:31 UTC 2007

Dear Salam,

PhpMyAdmin is basically not an rpm package..... Its is tar.gz or bz2 package....
You just extract it and move the files to Document Root where ur web pages
served. There is no option available for compiling because its is
already complied.

Yum will have no package i suppose, possible its available on extras....

Regards,

Umair Shakil
ETD