[CentOS] Dual boot box: WinXP & CentOS 5: Impossible to restore WinXP?

Lanny Marcus lannyma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:42:00 UTC 2007

On Sunday 18 Nov 2007 23:09:27 +0100, "Alain Spineux"
<aspineux at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

Alain: I get the Digest version of the ML. Thank you, for the
additional information in your posts #33 and 34 yesterday! Much
appreicated!

>Yes and keep on hand a bart-pe boot disk, this time  :-)

Amen. After I get WinXP running again, I will make and test a BartPE
CD, ASAP!  I appreciate you telling me about BartPE! We don't use
Windows much and I'd never run into a problem with XP like this
before.  Lanny