[CentOS] how to Load balancing

Victor Padro vpadro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:55:21 UTC 2007

Maybe you should take a look to Pfsense, nice firewall/routing distro,
or even take a look at www.distrowatch.com and look for
firewall/router distros, there are many results there, but i insist in
www.pfsense.org that's the one i use for that task and there lots of
help in email lists and howto stuff and even a forum, so take a look
around.  Or even firestarter/iptables howtos in here i think,
www.howtoforge.com

Hope it helps,