[CentOS] Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files
scott at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 27 14:34:58 UTC 2007
I got this working perfectly at home - what should be exact same setups-
- Fresh install of CentOS 5 32-bit from DVD
- yum update & upgrade
- yum install mysql-server
- Download phpmyadmin and bugzilla from their respective home pages
- Move both to /var/www/html, naming the extracted phpmyadmin directory as
phpmyadmin, the same with bugzilla
- Copy my working httpd.conf file from home and replacing the work one,
then restarting httpd - sudo /etc/init.d/httpd restart
- Verify mysql is running - sudo /etc/init.d/mysqld restart
Call up firefox via an ssh x session and visit
http://localhost/phpmyadmin/index.php. Instead of showing a rendered
page, it only shows the text of the index.php file.
Same for http://localhost/bugzilla/index.cgi
What did I miss? The same config file from home, in a setup that worked
perfectly, is missing something here!
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
Thanks for any help.
More information about the CentOS