[CentOS] Mail Server Install

Jun Salen

nokijun at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 01:54:46 UTC 2007

Hi Friends,

I am planning to upgrade my mail server from CentOS4.5 to CentOS5. By this, I also planned to replace my postfix mail server with Scalix although the community edition limit me to just 25 premium user, I think it is suffice for us with the remaining user as standard user (with approx. <> 100 users total). Is there a catch on using Scalix based on your experience. I see that Horde is available from Dag's repository, do you think it is better for me to use that instead? Is there anyone using it that may share their gotchas and good points from their experience for me to prepare and be ready. Thank you in advance.

junji
aisalen.wordpress.com
Linux Registered User #253162