[CentOS] Re: CentOS /boot kernel files removed after rpm upgrades

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 22:46:19 UTC 2007

Hello,
    The error is in my original posting, md the raid arrays are not
synchronized.
    Checking /proc/mdstat output is below, doesn't look to me like trouble.
Thanks.
Dave.

Personalities : [raid0] [raid1] [raid6] [raid5] [raid4]
md1 : active raid1 hdb1[1] hda1[0]
      102208 blocks [2/2] [UU]

md3 : active raid1 hdb5[1] hda5[0]
      1036096 blocks [2/2] [UU]