[CentOS] Re: Mail Server Install

Jun Salen nokijun at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 11:18:46 UTC 2007

Have a look at http://zimbra.com. It has an open-source version with
unlimited users. I've tried both it and scalix and much prefer zimbra.

Cheers.

believed to be clean.

[Fred Kienker]

Scalix has announced starting with Version 11.3, to be released mid
December 2007, the number of premium users available in the Community
Edition will be reduced from 25 to 10. The number of standard users will
remain unlimited for now. There is new commercial licenses available
starting at 20 users to fill in the gap. You can continue to use Ver.
11.2 which will remain at 25 premium users forever, but there are
several serious issues in this version which will not be addressed
except by updating to 11.3.

In our experience the most current version of the Community Edition
tends to be beta test software - YMMV. Using any version of the
Community Edition in a commercial or educational environment would not
be a good idea without a paid for support contract from Scalix.

Thanks for enlightening  me. I will check zimbra or kolab as other also had suggested. If there are others still who will may share ideas, please do so.

Thanks,

junji
aisalen.wordpress.com
Linux Registered User #253162