Release Cycles [was RE: [CentOS] special tricks for developersboxon centos 5]

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Nov 30 20:01:06 UTC 2007

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 11:58:51AM -0800, Robert - elists alleged:
> > Garrick moaned:
> >
> > Please keep the preaching out of a secular maillist.  Thanks.
>
> Oh sorry Garrick.... my bad...

Apology accepted!

> Did they ban Jesus or His Name at USC or other supposed institutions higher
> education and learning?

Not that I'm aware of.  There is a church on the USC campus.  But I don't speak
for USC and nor does USC speak for me, so I don't know why this would be
important.

> Should I put it in a .signature instead? Is that protocol?

How about we just stay on-topic?  CentOS and Linux stuff, ok?