[CentOS] Auditing software for a CentOS server

israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu
Thu Oct 4 16:48:17 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm running some databases's software on a CentOS 4.5 server and I'd like to know if there are any audit software in CentOS4.5 CDs packages?.....I need some software to audit all the files on the server, I mean, if some  one delete a file, or change some permissions on any filesystems, if someone copy files to my server and some of this stuff... take in mind I'm not lookign for an IDS.. I just want to audit my server...

thanks in advance

Israel