[CentOS] Where Can I find Perl-DBD-Sybase RPMs?

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Fri Oct 5 10:58:14 UTC 2007

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

> It's not in CentosPlus or CentosBase or Rpmforge.
>
> Does anyone know? (Looking for it for Centos 4.4)

The problem is that you need a Sybase installation in order to build the
RPM package. I generated a perl-DBD-Sybase SPEC file, but since I do not
have Sybase I do not know whether it works or is correct.

Feel free to try it yourself:

	wget http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/perl-DBD-Sybase/perl-DBD-Sybase.spec
	rpmbuild -ba perl-DBD-Sybase.spec

on a system that has Sybase installed. It is likely you have to modify the
%files section to include all the files that are installed.

If you have problems, please revert the discussion to the
packagers at lists.rpmforge.net mailinglist.

Kind regards,