[CentOS] How to export X displays

Alfred von Campe alfred at von-campe.com
Wed Oct 10 18:04:32 UTC 2007

On Oct 10, 2007, at 10:09, Dag Wieers wrote:

> There is xrdp and I have packaged it for RPMforge, but I am not
> sure if it
> is completely usable. (ie. I haven't figured out how to use it and
> therefor I didn't make the proper sysv script etc...)

On a somewhat related note, what is the best/easiest way to set up a
CentOS system to be able to access an existing X desktop remotely
(like Remote Desktop on Windows)?  I have used VNC in the past, but I
had to create a new VNC session.  I want to be able to access my
existing desktop remotely and not a separate VNC desktop.  Can nx do
this (I've heard about nx on this mailing list, but have not yet read
any documentation)?

Thanks,
Alfred