[CentOS] How to export X displays

umair shakil umairshakeel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 06:42:55 UTC 2007

Salam!!!

Do u have some manners how to talk or how to POST your edit message,

"I really want to say LIAR!" what do u mean by that haan.... suppose
someones web server
is working fine and others not what do u mean "he is suppose to be stupid to
post the question????"

I saw someone facing probelm in X11 forwarding.... U mean to say he is
foolish to post a question... What do u mean by LIAR haan????

If ur stupid kind kind of thing is working, is it possible that others
should have no issue with that???
 I also posted that i have not used X11 forwarding, i didnot face any need
of X11 forwarding
if i use then i will tell, have u read my POST in complete sense?????

Regards,

Umair Shakil