[CentOS] OT -- FLASH question

fred smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Oct 13 01:26:56 UTC 2007

sorry, this is OT.

I'm using the 9.x flash plugin with firefox on Centos 5.

I keep hearing about "fullscreen mode" in flash, and it is said that
it works on Linux. How do you get into that mode?

I saw some videos from youtube the other day on a windows box and they
were full screen.

On my Centos box the same videos play in a small window in the browser. I
see no mechanism at all for entering a fullscreen mode.

Clues?