[CentOS] A little help with yum.d repo files

Bob Taylor

bob8221 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:18:22 UTC 2007

I'm new to CentOS. I was running Fedora core 3 before I installed CentOS
5.0.

I'm looking at the files in CentOS /etc/yum.d and the same files in
Fedora 3. I'm a little confused as I have never looked at yum before. I
now have a full time connection so now I can use yum.

I have been looking for supported rpms for XEmacs and Gnucash.

What repos do I need to add to obtain these two apps with their
dependencies and at least one example for CentOS?

Thanks in advance.

Bob
--
Bob Taylor <bob8221 at gmail.com>