[CentOS] logrotation

umair shakil umairshakeel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:18:26 UTC 2007

Dear,

Tell me one thing, why u people not experience different things????? Dont u
know all flavours
base is same???? why dont u people read the whole message i just said,
commands vary
different in the sense that it is a pure open source project with no
binaries included....

If i ask a question for different OS, what is he problem in that.... one
answer can make a difference

Dont u know by posting this question, i have learned two important
things.....

well man Its totally non professional behaviuor..... i have joined the list
to share my knowledge
and dificulties and also help others...

Here i have faced very strong words most of the time from you people.... I
am not an english
man OK, my approach towards things would be different from u....

Also i am not here to fight with u ..... By ur POST "Mogans" is a stupid
person who replies haan???

Regards,

Umair Shakil
ETD