[CentOS] Using XEN VMs with non-US keyboards?

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Sat Oct 20 20:36:50 UTC 2007

If they're all on the same machine and you're not using certificates for your authentication then why not use telnet and eliminate the overhead of ssh?  If you want to go graphical load up an xserver on your machine and launch whatever app you want to run on the remote system.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.