[CentOS] Site about qmail (with CentOS as SO)

Christopher Chan christopher at ias.com.hk
Tue Oct 23 03:55:51 UTC 2007

Mário Gamito wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm building this site about email servers - http://www.qmailrules.com
>
> It intends to be the *most extensive and comprehensive* site about  qmail.

LWQ seems to be doing quite adequately.

> It is like a step-by-step book, that intendes to *really* help people
> getting their servers up and running.

I would really rather make qmail newbies go through the flames and
really learn how qmail works than let them loose with a list of
instructions.

> It is not yet complete, but will be in a matter of days.
> People will be invitided to participat, for now is only by invitation.

Who are you?

> So, I would like to request that you insert a link in qmail.org site for
> mine.

No thank you. You have no idea who runs qmail.org, you do not have a
history of proving yourself to be an expert on qmail on the qmail list
and you have actually put this request on the Centos list? I wish Robin
Bowes was still around.