[CentOS] mirroring kbsingh repos

James A. Peltier jpeltier at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Oct 25 15:58:10 UTC 2007

Lorenzo Quatrini wrote:
> James A. Peltier ha scritto:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm trying to find out the best way to mirror the kbsingh repositories
>> because most of my machines do not have access to the outside world.
>>
>> What is the best way to do this.  I want extras and misc for both el4
>> and el5 all arches.
>
> I would say mrepo
>
> Regards
>
> Lorenzo Quatrini

I have decided that mrepo is not the right solution for me.  I do not
want to have to mirror entire repositories in order to get the software
that I need and use at the expense of bandwidth and disk space for
useless stuff to me.

That said, I'm focusing my efforts into attempting a creating/porting of
apt-cacher to yum based distributions.  I will notify everyone on my
progress, as time progresses.

--
James A. Peltier
Technical Director, RHCE