[CentOS] SNMP and MIB

Centos centos at unixplanet.biz
Mon Oct 29 14:15:08 UTC 2007

Hi

I managed to install Dell Managed node on our servers, and now I am able
to monitor them through IT Assistance.
however there is one process that some time consume too much cpu process.

/opt/dell/srvadmin/dataeng/bin/dsm_sa_datamgr32d

it is not too much but still we are concern about it.

would you please let me know if we can change the time of polling data.

Thanks for help