[CentOS] Re: CentOS-5.0-x86_64-bin-DVD-ich9.iso.delta md5 mismatch

John Bowden j-alan at btconnect.com
Mon Oct 29 20:53:33 UTC 2007

On Monday 29 October 2007 10:09:40 Simone Montagnani wrote:
> Thank you for the  answer,
>
> I'm trying to install centos 5.0 on a Asus P5KC motherboard system
> (with Intel QX6850 processor), I got
> http://fs12.vsb.cz/hrb33/pub/ich9/CentOS-5.0-x86_64-bin-DVD-ich9.iso.delta
> and applied to the original CentOS-5.0-x86_64-bin-DVD.iso with
> wapplydeltaiso-3.3_0.3 for windows , do you think it's a windowa
> delta program problem?
>
> The image creation hangs at about 2GB ...
>
> Simone
>
> At 10.32 29/10/2007, you wrote:
> >Simone Montagnani napsal(a):
> > > No one can help me?
> > >
> > > I can't apply delta on original DVD x86_64 iso , what's wrong with
> > > that? do you know something i'm missing ?
> > >
> > > thank you
> > >
> > > Simone
> >
> >Simone,
> >what's deltaprm's version and what platform are you running?
> >David

Simon how much ram and how much free space on the windoz box? If you are
trying to create a 4+Gb DVD iso you will need at least 2 times as much hard
drive space for temporary files on a windoz box. I have seen similar problems
when trying to add files to very large zip back ups when I used to be a
regular windoz user.

--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)