[CentOS] OT: 4 dual cores agains 2 quad cores

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Sat Sep 1 03:07:45 UTC 2007

I'll take a stab at it, but I'm only hypothesizing (aka no proof).  I would think the quad duals would be faster because of it being easier to dissipate the heat (should be less per chip).  However, if you get a really industrial strength liquid cooling system for the two quad's then they'll probably be faster because of the faster clock speed of the cores.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.