[CentOS] HP DL140 Help Required

umair shakil umairshakeel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 07:16:55 UTC 2007

Salam,

Thanks for replying me. My HP DL140 has following specs:

CPU0: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.06GHz
CPU1: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.06GHz
RAM: 512 MB
HD: 72x72GB

Well i haven't tried HP Diagnostics, If i reset the BIOS to "Restore
Default", should there
be booting problem after doing this, i mean Have to change the booting
priority???

Problem is very annoying to me, improper shutdown the system randomly can be
dangerious to me.

Regards,

Umair Shakil
ETD