[CentOS] Unable to POST after suspend

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Tue Sep 11 13:19:58 UTC 2007

I have one idea that may work.  Try seeing if your bios supports a bios upgrade floppy (it would say so in the owners manual).  Now by bios upgrade floppy I don't mean the usual type that use an os.  There are some that the bios will directly read from without an os being used.  The concept is to recover from failed bios upgrades.  The reason I suggest this is because I think the setting that's keeping your system off is hiding in your bios' acpi table and I don't think a bios reset will dump it, but a bios upgrade might.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.