[CentOS] request for hosting ( London, UK )

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Sep 11 14:13:26 UTC 2007

Hi Chaps,

A couple of Sun Netra t105 have been donated to the CentOS Project. The machines
are located in London and I was wondering if anyone in the area might be able to
host these machines for us ?

They come with 19" rack rails. We would need access to some - but not a whole
lot of - bandwidth. We plan on using these machines in developer roles, for code
testing and sandbox builds. So, while we wont be using a lot of b/w - the
machines being on a fast'ish link would still be appreciated.

Regards,