[CentOS] ASTERISK BOX behind a filewall

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Wed Sep 12 23:02:21 UTC 2007

I'm just spit balling (since it has been a good number of years since I've used asterix), but why not have two asterix boxes (one your side, one client side) connected via aix (you'll have to setup the fw rules to make the aix go to the asterix box (on both sides) and just route your call through your nearest box?  Afaik this capability has been around for a long time, but I've never used aix with nat.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.