[CentOS] Server Virtualization

umair shakil umairshakeel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:53:05 UTC 2007

Dear,

Yes, VMware is the product which is basically in the market. I have
installed and use once i mean
about 2 years back.

Well, through my research, VMware is only good if your are in a "Tesing
Environment". It
is not recommended in the production environment. Because of following
reasons,

It uses Kernel Resources upto high and u need very High End Server
IF u are using 3 etc applications like (DNS, WEB, FTP), if the machine goes
down all
your three application goes down
High Demanding of memory

Regards,