[CentOS] Linux groups and policies

umair shakil umairshakeel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:11:01 UTC 2007

Dear,

Thanks for help, i need a proper link or documentation. i dont only need to
excute the command but needs to edit the file too. I made some attempt but
not effected,

i m using ubunto as desktop, put my site in /var/www/umair. i made the group
data. put
user alpacino in it and chown root:data to /var/www/umair. when i edit
index.html through
user alpacino it says changing Readonly file.

Regards,

Umair Shakil
ETD