[CentOS] Choosing VPN Server

Ken Price kprice at nowyouknow.net
Thu Sep 20 14:35:14 UTC 2007

OpenVPN doesn't support IPSec at all.  It's an SSL implementation.
You'll want to look at Openswan (http://www.openswan.org/) for IPSec.
PS.  The "www" is very important when going to the openswan site.
Their webserver is configured funky.

For Microsoft compatibility, Poptop and Openswan are your best bets.
Neither are a piece of cake to setup, but I personally find Openswan
easier ... but then I've been using it in a production environment for
5 or 6 years (was Freeswan).

-Ken

----- Message from zig.wei at gmail.com ---------