[CentOS] CentOS5 Network Problems
linuxsemi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:31:18 UTC 2007
I have a very odd problem connecting to some websites from my CentOS 5 box
(two of my HW vendors)
I can usually get some kind of response, but if the content (download
or page itself) is larger in size (downloads never pass 100K), then it
When I fire-up wireshark, I get a lot of ougoing highlighted Checksum
Errored packets but I don't know what's causing it... Here's what
I've eliminated thus far:
- Websites are up and responsive
- Cable(s) is fine
- Network drop is fine
- I put myself behind a firewall to make sure it wasn't my network
- Network card has been switched
- Driver has been switched
- Removed any firewall
- wget has problems as well
- Other computers on the same network work fine.
Sites like maps.google.com work just fine... I'm open to any
suggestion at this point.
I'm completely lost.
More information about the CentOS