[CentOS] Weird NFS problem

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:10:44 UTC 2007

Hi Frank.

I'm suspecting your network or your network adapter or the driver you use.
Can you try to transfer big file (>10Mo) between your file server and
your centos ?
Using another protocol like : ftp, sftp, scp, http ?
Can you connect your centos on a different network plug, using a
different cable ?
Can you install an other network adapter ?

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you