[CentOS] mysql and windows

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Sat Sep 29 00:08:01 UTC 2007

You're right.  Pgsql isn't my only favorite db solution.  I'm running MS SQL 2005 express edition because shavlik will use either access or SQL server for its datastore and I don't trust access at all and never will.  Sleepycat is also good for applications that don't need a full rdbms.  There are a few more places here and there where I use different db's but I stay away from two if possible: access/jet and mysql.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.