[CentOS] Re: Enabling AX.25

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / AFA2TH / WQFK-894 kd4efm at kd4efm.org
Sat Sep 29 22:24:34 UTC 2007

I wanted to use ax25 for the Florida FPAC network... used Debian, and
had an 17 yr old Italian boy get into the box and tried to set it up
as a spam relaying box... made a mistake hitting the back space too many
times and I heard it beep, found out I forgot to lock the VNC down...
boy was that a "rm *" if I ever had to pull one.... totally
reinstalled the box and every time I build a new one, I vncpasswd it
right away now.....

later

Evans