[CentOS] CentOS 5.2

Michael A. Peters

mpeters at mac.com
Sat Apr 5 15:57:33 UTC 2008

If I read correctly - the 5.2 release will have xen 3.0

Does that mean I will be able to run vista as guest operating system?
I seem to remember reading that vista could be run under xen 3.0

I have found instructions for installing XP under xen 3.0 in Debian, so
I'm hoping it vista on CentOS 5.2 will also be possible ??

There's only a small handful of apps I need/want - but they don't do
well under wine (IE garmin software for putting maps on my GPS) - and I
don't want to dual boot.