[CentOS] DKMS

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:10:38 UTC 2008

On Saturday 05 April 2008 15:58, John wrote:
> [1] I was just wondering if you knew of any that were for someone knew
> to Linux. You know the Microsoft type tutorials that have screenshot
> with them. That's the question I get asked a lot of times from around my
> home area.

On any subject you choose, try google with 'linux subjectname howto'.  There
are some really good ones out there.  They may not be about your particular
distro - some of the best ones are from gentoo people - but you'll find that
for the most part they are extremely helpful.

I understand why you want screenshots - in the early days there are language
problems :-)

Anne