[CentOS] ssl and NameVirtualHost

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:44:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 4:35 PM, David Hrbác( <hrbac.conf at seznam.cz> wrote:

>  Jim, you are not right... SSL 3.0 support Server Name Indication and of
> course TLS 1.0. For those who are interested there are repos for C{4,5}
> located here:

Since I should have included this in my previous reply... I don't mind
being wrong, so long as it's documented.

Can you show the config for CentOS 4, (without the TLS packages you
list) to do name based vhosts with ssl? I'd be interested in this
myself. Given that the apache documentation for 2.0.x says it can't be
done, I was basing my statements off that.

George Orwell