[CentOS] Strange reboots

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Apr 11 10:31:15 UTC 2008

Linux wrote on Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:06:40 +0300:

> Every 59 minutes (maybe every hour) it reboots without any logs,
> without any traces and unfortunately with breaking software raid.
> After reboot dmesg does not have any strange entries.
>
> I double-checked crons, any strange services, nothing suspicious.

Disable cron and at completely for two hours or so and see what happens.

> guess reboot is cold reboot.

Guess? You would see that if you sit at the console. You do not see it
shut down, just suddenly the BIOS screen? Then it's cold ...

For what do you need that mem line for the kernel? Doesn't it recognize
the RAM?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany