[CentOS] Interface bonding?

Timothy Selivanow timothy.selivanow at virtualxistenz.com
Fri Apr 11 18:46:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 13:43 -0400, Guy Boisvert wrote:

> You may have a look at:
>
> http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/140.pdf
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps607/products_configuration_example09186a0080094789.shtml

I've looked at both of these documents already.  In the PDF, on page 3,
it says that the 2900XL does not support LACP nor PAgP (any IOS
version).  In all of the configuration examples that I've seen (none of
them use a 2900XL in the example, or I'm dense which is completely
plausible), none of that specific syntax applies (command unknown,
etc...).  The switch is using an old version of IOS, so I'll look into
an upgrade path, but I'd rather move onto my project than mess with
cisco stuff ;)

--Tim
/ The 11 is for people with the pride of a 10 and the pocketbook of an 8. \
\                 -- R.B. Greenberg [referring to PDPs?]                  /
  \
   \   \
        \ /\
        ( )