[CentOS] Interface bonding?

John jses27 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:13:27 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 11:49 -0700, Timothy Selivanow wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 14:26 -0400, John wrote:
> > If I paid a couple grand for a core switch i'd be calling Cisco!
> >

> They're not core switches, they're just the catalyst 2900XL which is a
> small 24 port switch.  We've got stacks of these sitting unused, so I
> doubt they're too expensive/valuable.

>From what I was taught all Catalyst Switched and Routers are of "Core
Type" Some just not the fancy functionality you desire.

If you look at my previous post I listed what was supported by the 2900
switch. Then I give you a command to ""try"". And I didn't say the
command would work either. If it worked you would have knew off the bat
that the switch supported it.

> --Tim
> < God isn't dead, he just couldn't find a parking place. >
~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079