[CentOS] Interface bonding?

Timothy Selivanow timothy.selivanow at virtualxistenz.com
Mon Apr 14 17:48:56 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 11:06 -0400, Ross S. W. Walker wrote:

> Can you post the ifcfg files used and the output of /proc/net/bonding/bond0?

This is for one system.  I have another one that I've been working on
too, and it too doesn't work with 'port group 2' on the two switch ports
that it is connected to (haven't tried adding 'spanning-tree portfast'
to those yet).  I've been focusing on this one first as it is an iSCSI
target, and the other one is running Xen so it's a bit more complicated
(DomU can't get out at the moment with the bond, but Dom0 can, still no
increased throughput...)

--Tim
/ A political man can have as his aim the realization of freedom, \
| but he has no means to realize it other than through violence.  |
\                 -- Jean Paul Sartre                             /
  \
   \   \
        \ /\
        ( )