[CentOS] Diskless Environment

gopinath gopinath at signal-networks.com
Wed Apr 16 07:28:46 UTC 2008

Hi

 according to the configuration defined in the below link i had configured
on my PC.
But when i do network boot on diskless Pc.

It obtains ip from dhcp server
then it also loads the defaults file in the pxelinux.cfg directory kept on
the tftp server

then it displays

Welcome to Redhat Network Install

some snake symbol

then
Enter the number of the Operation system for network install

0: Local Disk

boot:

please help me out is there anything extra to be done ..