[CentOS] How to Contact Package Maintainer

Art Age Software

artagesw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 06:48:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm wondering what the correct channel is for communicating with the
maintainer of a particular package in the Extras repo. Specifically, I
would like to find out who maintains the DRBD 8.0.x package, as there
is a newer version (8.0.12) that I would like to see added. Or,
alternatively, what is the process for suggesting that an out-of-date
package be updated in the repo?

Thanks!

P.S. Apologies if this is a double-post. My first attempt did not seem to go.