[CentOS] PPP server on Centos

John jses27 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:00:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 16:26 +0530, gopinath wrote:
> I need to how to set up a PPP server which accepts ppp request from PPP
> clients

OK try searching the Linux Documentation Project for that.
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/PPP-HOWTO/  Look at the bottom of the page.

If you would just make an effort to search you would find Google Spits
out about 250,000 Hits on the Topic in question.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=linux+ppp+server&btnG=Google+Search

~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079