[CentOS] OT -Recommendations relating to a Password Safe

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 22:56:08 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Clint Dilks wrote:
> > I am wondering if many people are using software that acts as a password
> > safe.  And if so can you recommend any software in particular?
>
> I just use gpg with a Makefile wrapper. "make view" and "make edit"
> are the targets:

I was actually working on a frontend to gpg to view encrypted files in
Windows. I just uploaded the project to SourceForge. It's a portable
application (It's self contained and doesn't leave traces on the
machine. It can be copied to a USB pen drive and carried around).

If you need something like that, check it out at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gpgview/

Filipe