[CentOS] RHCE Training

Winslett, Chris cwinslett at harbert.net
Fri Apr 25 14:37:20 UTC 2008

My scores below.  What sucks is I missed SECTION I by one command (which
I looked up shortly after); ext2online still haunts me.

SECTION I:    TROUBLESHOOTING AND SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
RHCE requirements:  completion of compulsory items (50 points)
                   overall section score of 80 or higher
RHCT requirements:  completion of compulsory items (50 points)

Compulsory Section I score:                        50.0
Non-compulsory Section I score:                    20.0
Overall Section I score:                           70

SECTION II:  INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
RHCE requirements: score of 70 or higher on RHCT components (100 points)
                  score of 70 or higher on RHCE components (100 points)

RHCT requirement:  score of 70 or higher on RHCT components (100 points)

RHCT components score:                             100.0%
RHCE components score:                             92.9%

RHCT Certification:                                PASS
RHCE Certification:                                NO PASS