[CentOS] vfs objects = recycle

John

jses27 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:04:32 UTC 2008

[public]

        vfs objects = recycle
        recycle:repository = Recycle Bin
--------------------------------------
Just want to be clear if I use the vfs recycle option does
"recycle:repository = Recycle Bin" get put into the the public
directory? As I am having a problem with deleting files on a client and
then can't empty the trash because of permission problems. Will this
solve this issue or do I have problems elsewhere?

Keep in mind this is a mixed node network with windows and linux. I'm
taking pointers from any one with heavy samba experiance. As I am no
samba guy. Also pointers on clustering samba with DFS.

--
~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079